S.4/5 Reading Scheme
- All students must read books and magazines as listed in the compulsory part on page 2. F.4 students should finish at least two items in the first term. Those who fail to do so will have conduct marks (-3) deducted.
- F.4 students should find teachers during reading lessons or assistant librarians during free periods for oral assessment/submission of book reports and graphic organizers.
- F.5 students (optional) should find school librarian during lunch time for oral assessment/submission of book reports.
- Students can hand in their book reports or graphic organizers directly to the school librarian or through their mentors to the school librarian.
- The reading grade will be printed on the report card: